This plant-based gentle, yet nutrient-dense hearty pumpkin soup, will soothe your soul and nourish your body. It has plenty of pep with its curry seasoning to flavor it, and coconut milk to make it incredibly creamy.
1. In a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, fresh kale and garlic; sauté for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the curry powder, coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt; stir well for 1 minute.
3. Add vegetable broth and bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for about 10 minutes.
4. Add pumpkin, coconut milk and nectar, stirring well.
5. Transfer mixture to blender/food processor and process until creamy.
6. Return soup to pot and cook over medium heat until desired temperature and consistency.
7. Serve topped with 1-2 tablespoon of hemp seeds and enjoy!
Owner of BEVEGAN® Grassroots Health. Board Certified Holistic Health Coach. AKA Miss Bellevue Vegan. Plant-Based Health Consultant. Vegan Athlete. Outdoor Enthusiast. Outdoor Gear Reviewer. Author. Cotopaxi Local Ambassador. Animal Lover. Dreamer. Believer.
Stay in the Know!
Sign up for Grassroots Hemp emails to be the first to learn of new recipe posts, plant-based learnings and more.